Learn from Katye’s years of experience in the cannabis industry, in live small group environments designed to foster critical thinking, problem-solving and interactive learning. This newly designed professional education and networking platform is unlike any virtual education out there!
Join The Moxy Cohort
Getting Started with Cannabis Accounting
This seven week course takes you from soup to nuts of cannabis accounting. Come discover:
- How to identify your professional risks in this federally illegal industry
- Understand, identify, and allocate Cost of Goods Sold
- Develop a custom initial consultation
- Learn the pitfalls and challenges of bookkeeping and documentation
- Prepare tax returns under 280E with confidence
- Successfully market yourself to find the right clients
Click below to receive more information. Spaces are limited.
Early Bird rate for AICPA members & attendees of the Engage conference until 12/31/2020.
Katye was a featured presenter at the Los Angeles Accounting and Finance Conference; July, 2018
Industry Education: Workshops, Presentations and Talks
With specific and interesting topics that are engaging and informative, contact Katye for your upcoming conference or event. Email us for more details.
Previous Speaking and Education Engagements:
- Nov, 2019: New York: Panel speaker at the NYSSCPA’s 2019 Cannabis Conference
- Oct, 2019: Interviewed on the “Build your own Firm” podcast
- July 2018: Los Angeles: Presenter at Accounting and Finance Conference